We invite you to join us for our annual open house on Tuesday, February 28th. We'll present a brand-new training program and several sessions — featuring authors and thought leaders — designed to assist nonprofits in developing strategies for success. Drop by for refreshments and informative demonstrations throughout the day, or register for one of the scheduled programs listed below.
Open House Schedule:
- 9:00-9:15 am: Welcome & morning refreshments (5th floor)
Programs (registration required):
- 9:15-10:45 am: Meet the Author--Boards On Fire! Inspiring Leaders to Raise Money Joyfully, presented by Susan Howlett (5th floor)
- 11:00-12:15 pm: Nonprofit Sustainability: Building Blocks to Organizational Success, presented by Scott Ullman (5th floor)
- 1:00-2:15 pm: New Class: Understanding Collaboration, presented by Scott Ullman (5th floor)
- 2:30-3:45 pm: The Networked Nonprofit: Best Practices for Social Fundraising, presented by Beth Kanter (2nd floor)
Demonstrations—registration not required (all on 6th floor):
- 10:00-10:30 am: New Foundation Center Finds
- 12:15-12:45 pm: Spotlight on Resources for Individual Grantseekers
- 3:00-3:30 pm: Hidden Electronic Treasures Available at the Center
- 4:00-4:30 pm: A Baker’s Dozen: Featuring Our Staff’s Favorite Resources
All events will take place at 312 Sutter Street: location and directions.