We invite you to join us for our fourteenth annual open house!
This year, our focus is on "Building Momentum in a Networked World". The program line-up features a panel discussion on giving circles; how to successfully utilize LinkedIn in nonprofit development and prospect research; and a debut of our newest class, Building the Bottom Line: Revenue Growth & Diversification.
Drop by for refreshments, special door prizes, and informative demonstrations throughout the day.
Open House Schedule:
- 9:00-9:15 am: Welcome & morning refreshments
Programs (registration required):
- 9:15-11:00 am: How to Connect with Giving Circles, panel moderated by: Raquel Donosa, Executive Director, Latino Community Foundation
- 11:00-12:00 pm: Prospect Research Basics
- 1:00-2:30 pm: Maximizing Mission-Critical Relationships using LinkedIn, presented by Bryan Breckenridge, LinkedIn and Larry Eason, DotOrgPower
- 3:00-4:00 pm: NEW CLASS! Building the Bottom Line: Revenue Planning & Diversification
Demonstrations of our online tools and resources to happen in the library throughout the day!