In recognition of National Pro Bono Week, the Taproot Foundation and the Foundation Center teamed up for an afternoon filled with helpful knowledge and resource sharing. The purpose was to help nonprofits learn how to identify pro bono service providers and resources.
In case you missed out, the following is a round-up from yesterday's exhibitors with links to the pro bono services they provide:
- Volunteer Legal Service Program
- HBS Community Partners
- Hewlett Packard Global Social Innovation
- Public Architecture’s 1% Solution
- Cornerstone HR Pro Bono Corp
- Jewish Community Federation’s Jewish Pro Bono Corp
- Salesforce.com Foundation
- Taproot Foundation
Interested in more information on Pro Bono for nonprofits? Check out Taproot's new book, Powered by Pro Bono, available for purchase or in the library. Or search the Catalog of Nonprofit Literature for "pro bono" to find more resources.